Why Should You Care?

Paying attention to this website will help you add $$$s to your bottom line.

Whether you work with us and see that bottom line double in months, or just implement things we talk about on the blog, we will promise you that you’ll get something out of this site and listening to us that will:

  • Put more money in your pocket.

  • Get you a more satisfied and engaged customer.

Who Are We?

We are a group of digital marketing experts, developers and designers, with one common goal – to help businesses grow their online profits.

We aren’t concerned about patting our own backs with fancy design awards, or spending hours on something that just “feels cool”. We are focused on the bottom line profits of our clients and partners, and growing that number as quickly and effectively as possible.

We have a number of tools in our toolbox we use for this, including Conversion Optimization, Sale Funnel Design, Search Engine Optimization, Web Design and Development, etc.

Our Backstory

Taylor Hendricksen Originally I (Taylor Hendricksen) started like many do – building websites for companies who had a horrible web presence. So many businesses out there had abysmal websites that they paid too much for, that were not doing well for them or their business.

Over the next few years, I gained experience in the industry, working as a strategic partner with a few top regional and national advertising agencies to build website for everything from universities and public services, to small mom-and-pop businesses around the corner. I did this while simultaneously building and launching web businesses of my own, and learning from the mistakes that caused some to go down in flames.

This experience gave invaluable perspective on the 20% of activities that actually works in the digital marketing and web design world, and the other 80% that is almost entirely useless.

After seeing so many websites absolutely butchered by other design firms, and tens of thousands flushed down the toilet by honest companies, I realized something pivotal –

Businesses aren’t actually looking for cool new website – they are looking for more customers and higher profits. 

Most websites were just designed and built so the designer can put a feather in their cap of a “cool new site” they built. They know nothing and care very little about if the new site actually made more money for the company or not. It’s just another project.

That’s when everything clicked.

Where We Are Now

Fast forward to today. Things have changed…

Our Focus

Today we only work with established businesses to improve their online presence, and grow bottom line profits. We break down every part of their client attraction, conversion and maximization process, and make the highest leverage changes that will have the biggest impact on company profits.

Our Team

We’ve partnered with and hired people from around the world. Each is an expert in their own field, and works with us to deliver a complete final package to our clients. From initial Website Designs to Optimizing Lifetime Client Values – our team is prepared to take your business to the next level.